joi, 9 decembrie 2010

my opinion about the blog

I have a very good opinion about your idea to write and get to know each other more,it was very easy for me and very fun....to post photos and to make the movie.I'd love more this "classes" ,at school is boring but home is more easy to express youself.And is very fun to see others posts.I hope you will give us very good marks :)))

P.s: in some posts i can't make to apper the box on my blog,but you have the link,i want to continue with this blog ,so give us new tasks,tanks a lot!!!!hugs and kiss

5 comentarii:

  1. excuse me but my inglish i almost as bad as yours . i am from africa and i now see first time almost inteligent woman . you want to come to hunt with me here in congo? me luv yu long time. also me teach you inglish :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ioana,
    you will get good marks of course, but first try to edit your posts.

    Also, I liked that you did not respond to mean challenges like the one above.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi
    I'm strongly agree with you.
    I like using blog too. It is so interesting.
    Actually, we can express our feelings and share ideas with others.

    Keep it up.
    Have anice day =)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi leona
    I am boris erasmus student from turkey
    I think that your blog is good but you can do it more better.
    if you put more pictures it will be more funnier.
    thamk you

    RăspundețiȘtergere