joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

Brand name

The brand name I love and would like to analyze is BRUNO VASSARI.

1. I search on the official site and I think there is a connection between the products and name in this case.
I think the name is coming from the creator of this line of professional products.

2. The name doesn’t need to be translated into Romania, because is the name of a person, I think the creator of this products.

3. In this case the name brings positive connotations because is a foreign name of a big foreign company which is very well promoted in Romania by public persons , magazines and in high quality beauty salons. The line is created especially for independence women with money, because the products are expensive.

4. The product I would like to introduce on the market is a brand which is called “VICTORIA SECRET’S”. Is a well know brand in the world from USA .The brand is created for women and is promoting lingerie and beauty products .The fashion show’s of this brand are very spectacular because appear top models like Naomi Campbell, Adriana Lima or Gisele Bundchen with fascinated lingerie or swimwear .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu