marți, 2 noiembrie 2010

what did I do last summer

Last summer I went to Turkey and stayed in Kirman Arycanda Resort in Alanya Antalya.We arrived at the hotel at2 a.m. and we had bad luck because we didn't find a room with sea view, finally me and my boyfriend took a room with land view and fell asleep quickly.Next morning we got up at 7 a.m. and went to the sea side.
The next days that we spent there were very nice...everyday we got up early ,ate and went to the beach.Usually at one p.m. we had lunch and seven p.m. dinner.In the third day we went to PAMUKKALE (Cotton Castle)which is an ancient place in Denizli province.
We spent five magnificent hours at the famous white travertines and Cleopatra's Pool.
We had a splendid tine.
The resort was very beautiful and clean,but the services were not for 5* ultra all inclusive :(.
But in the end we had a great time ,the sea was blue and clean and also the beach.
We had a great holiday! :))





4 comentarii:

  1. Interesting start, I wonder what you will have for next topic : " What I will do this winter "?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This winter I want to go to Austia because I have a friend who is living in Vienna and maybe go to ski :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. in africa there iz no snou in my cantry only hot sun and sand. me love to visit yor cantry to see snou and specially you cause you beautiful. you look like hot woman with thyroid problem and eating disorder ... like you love cake :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere